2007/02/11

EVO 2k7.....The Battle for the World begins anew...

www.evo2k.com

The site is up and information will be posted up as soon as it hits. I'm really hoping for some SFA3 action. I've been playing the game nonstop. Good times.

Also, 'lol' @ Shade for having to buy a PSP. He did himself a horrible favor in getting one of those. It's a neat paperweight though. People see it and are like "Hey! A PSP! Can I use it?" And I promptly tell them, "No you may not. It's my official Sony SCEA paperweight." And they usually get a kick out of it until they say "Why the hate?"

And then I have them play T5DR on it and they understand. That Castlevania game has me hyped. If not just a bit. I need to finish Portrait of Ruin already and finish Phoenix Wright 1. Help me God. I'm too lazy right now. Ugh.......

In other news, I saw VF5 live, in person, last night. It's sex on a TV. You could make pancakes, read the paper, and talk to it as you eat. That's how lovely it is. I'd take that over a woman any day.

2 comments:

Malomeat said...

Do you think they will re-release VF5 like they did with VF4?

Jon said...

XD @ PSP